Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day Thirty Two

I read about Hysterical Bonding today… its when the sex after dday is amazing and you are “reclaiming” what is yours.  It scared the shit out of me.  Is that what all that great sex was about?  I thought it was about the massive amount of honesty we shared and hopes for the future. What if that part is over now, will he still love me?  Is that what brought him to realize that he loves me?  We had amazing sex the first two nights he was back from his trip… will that even continue?  I have really tried to keep up with our sex life throughout this and he has been very understanding that what he is getting from me is much more than he expected or deserves.  I don’t want a relationship built on great sex… I want to build great sex on our relationship.

I asked him about it.  I read to him what I had read about it, he disagreed. He, again, told me that he is getting much more action than he expected or deserved and that he would be fine if we ceased all sexual activity for a while, to make sure I know its not about that.  Finally, he said exactly what I needed him to say at exactly the right moment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment