Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day Fifty Six

A horribly hot dallas day… we went swimming, bbqd lunch AND dinner and went out for ice cream after.  We got a lot accomplished while having some good family time.  So far, it looks as though I didn’t ruin the weekend after all, we just had a terrible start.

A friend of mine called whose husband also works for the same company.  There is a going away party for a coworker who just happens to also be friends with the yogurt bitch.  I was going to try to wait and catch him in a lie, but lets face it, my crazy was NOT going to allow that!  I asked about it and he was very open, said he had just received the evite and was going to talk to me about it that night.  A quick search of his phone verified that he had only received the evite thirty minutes ago.  Ok, my crazy is relieved and we went on with the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment