Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day Forty Six

I left for a conference in San Antonio today.  He is staying with the kids and me and some of my volunteer friends area heading south for a short weekend of no kids, no husbands and no responsibilities.  In the morning, we tried to fool around but the kids woke up… leaving us both a little frustrated.  Throughout the day, we texted eachother back and forth with stimulating sexual innuendos. “You had better try to leave work early to come home and finish what we started this morning… you don’t want me leaving for the weekend like this” he responded with “trust me, I am doing everything I can to get out of here and into you.”  It went on and on until he came home, the kids still napping and we had amazing sex.  It left me feeling empowered, I had never done anything like that before in regard to the text messages. 

My friend and I made the four hour drive and I never thought about the affair again today.  We went out for dinner and drinks with the other volunteers that were in town for the conference and had a great night!  I didn’t even text him good night or anything… I actually forgot about him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment