Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

Day Fifty

Still searching through phone records.  I woke up realizing that he was late to dinner one night, sitting in his car in the parking lot on a “work” call.  I checked the records and, sure enough, it was her.  I was sitting at a f***ing restaurant while our kids were at playcare waiting for him while he finished a conversation with her.

I wish I could delete the old phone records.  They are causing me unnecessary stress and massive anxiety.  I cant stop looking, though.  I can stop filling in the blanks.  I have a spreadsheet set up with every single phone number he has called and who it belongs to.  The numbers that I have not confirmed owners for have notes next to them so, when/if I do figure out who it is, I can call him on it.  I am waiting to catch him in another lie.  That’s what my life has become.  Sitting, waiting for him to cheat on me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment