Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Day Forty Eight

Spent the day getting ready for some friends to come over to bbq and swim.  The inaugural swim party!  Again, another day of little thought over what had happened.  The dirty yogurt whore crossed my mind just a handful of times.  When most of our friends had gone home, we stayed and visited with one from out of town who was staying with us that night.  He and my husband have been friends for years, long before me, and talked about jobs, girls, etc.  The whole time I thought about what this man must think of me.  My husband told him about the affair on an earlier beer run and my mind raced… had this friend (not married, no kids, never going to settle down) high five’d him for banging two chicks that the same time?  Did he scold him for ruining his family? 

No comments:

Post a Comment