Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day Forty Seven

Spent the day at the conference then headed back to Dallas with my best friend (who lives in Austin) to go to a concert.  Lots of talk and a few tears on the four hour drive, but it wasn’t nearly as bad as our earlier conversations about this mess had been.  I discovered that I did have more hope than I thought.  Maybe we could get through this.  I had missed him these past two days and was looking forward to crawling into bed with him later that night. 

I arrived home, he was asleep and I curled up next to him… a little drunk and tired, I quietly cried myself to sleep.  I love him so much, I am so afraid to lose him yet I cant imagine life going on like this.  How in the hell are we going to get through this?  How can I love him so much after all he had put me through?  Was it him I loved or the person he once was?  Will he ever be the man I need him to be and will I ever forgive him?

No comments:

Post a Comment