Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

Day Sixty Two


Well, it was confirmed that she WAS at last nights going away party.  He admitted that, while everyone had a good time and he missed out on that, he was REALLY glad he didn’t go.  He said he doesn’t want to see her.  I am slowly starting to believe that, however she did change her facebook profile to private in the last day or so, which is VERY suspicious to me since I had just told my husband that I was able to view it two days ago.  Are they still talking?  This cant be a coincidence.  I don’t believe in coincidences anymore.

He left work early to celebrate a huge milestone in our four year olds life.  We went to her favorite restaurant/playplace and had a great time as a family.   Unfortunately the kids took so much of his attention that we spent very little time together and by the time they went to bed we were both exhausted.  I brought up her having changed her profile to private and he was irritated with me, but tried really hard to hide it.  We are leaving to Houston to spend a few days tomorrow and I don’t want to ruin that so I dropped it. 

I hope he is not still talking to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment