Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Day Seventy Six

An early morning text from him read “I am so glad corporate is gone, I can finally get stuff done… like text you how much I love you! J  It made my day… well, until I started going through the phone records again. 

He was busy all day, more than he thought he would be and it brought on the crazy!  A late afternoon phone call from him sent my crazy into hyper mode and we had it out.  I told him I didn’t believe him that he wasn’t with her still and the more I started talking about my new “realizations” the crazier they sounded to me.  What am I doing?!?!?!  I am nuts and a little embarrassed about it.  I cried, whined and then, in a flash, started apologizing for my behavior.  I must have scared him a little, because when he came home he didn’t really know what to do with me and seemed rather uncomfortable around me.  I simply told him that I was embarrassed and didn’t want to discuss it any further.  He was very much okay with that and we called it a day. 

I can only imagine how crazy I must seem... I guess I should give him credit for sticking this out this long with me.  If he didnt love me, he wouldnt still be putting up with this all so well.  He takes it, just as he took the physical violence on those awful discovery days a few months ago.  He knows he did this and he wants to fix it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment