Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day Seventy Three

Sent him to work this morning for the last day before she will be there, at his big event, for several days.  He was responsive to text messages and called twice to see how my day was going.  He arrived home from work at about 10pm, which was expected, but he called me from his office to make sure I knew he was there and not with that skank.  Yeah, I still hate her more than anything and have raging thoughts of all of the horrible things I would say to her and do to her if I were to ever run into her.  I am not sure when that will go away, but as I type this I realize that I need to work on that before I can heal.  Not for our relationship to heal but for ME to heal. 

But, man, it feels so good to hate her sometimes and I fantasize about how I could ruin her life the way she ruined mine.  Maybe someday I will send her a link to this blog, adding her name and business name, to embarrass the shit out of her.  Yep, Cassie, your filthy act is on the internet now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment