Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day Eight Seven

Today was a busy one!!!  I had work to do, had a doctors appt and had various things to take care of around the house.  My new job has kept me fairly busy, which has been a blessing and a curse.  When I get too busy now, I get really overwhelmed and in near-breakdown mode.  I usually have to call him several times for support and wind up yelling at my kids, then apologizing while frantically trying to get done what I need to get done.  I am such a mess!  Still, after eighty eight days I am a wreck!

He helped me a lot today, offered to take a few tasks off my hands and even left a little early from work to help out.  He even suggested I take the kids to playcare (which costs $11 an hour) just so I could have some quiet time to get my work done.  Luckily, they both took long naps and I was able to calm down a little and get down to business, without spending the money to take them to playcare.  The dinner I prepared was mediocre, at best, and he ate it all up, never once complaining.  He even did the dishes and suggested I take a bath while he put the kids down himself.  Of course, the bath never happened because my daughter freaked out over my not putting her to bed for two nights in a row, but the thought was there and I recognize that.  He is trying, he really is.  I just wish that was enough to erase all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment