Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day Seventy One

Tonight was Date Night… we took the kids to playcare and went out to a new sushi restaurant.  We had a blast!  We had so much to talk about, and none of it was about the kids!  We talked about my new job, his work, and just general, enjoyable chit chat.  We shared all of the dishes we ordered and we went out for ice cream after.  When we went to pick up the kids from playcare, it didn’t end like it usually does.  We quickly put them to bed and continued with the enjoyable evening… ending in true date night fashion, both of us satisfied beyond anything we had ever experienced.

The thing I learned tonight is that I do love him and I really believe that he loves me.  How he is going to show that love in the future is a whole different story, but I felt it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment