Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day Eighty Four

Since he worked so late last night, we didnt wake up early to work out.  In fact, we woke up to chaos.  Our son wet his bed and our daughter had a bloody nose.  He dealt with the pee and I the crime scene in my daughters room... he rushed to get ready for work and have breakfast while I attempted to get everyone ready for the day and wash the sheets and pajamas.  In the chaos of the morning I saw teamwork between us that I hadnt seen in a long time.  It was nice.  Strangely, the pee and blood and drama set our day up to be a pretty good one.  He left for work in a chipper mood, ready to face the day... I mean, after our morning, anything seemed easy and possible! :)

I received several text messages from him and he called from work a few times throughout the day.  I could get used to this attention.  He worked late again, this time at a catering event so I was nervous all night, wondering if they were together.  He texted me a lot from the event and even sent a random picture under the guise of showing me a table centerpiece that he liked, but I know he was just proving to me where he was.  Again, he is doing all the right things.  He came home and we went straight to bed, he was exhausted.  As I lay in bed, I realized that I really missed him these past few days while he was working late.  If I can still miss him, I can get through this, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment