Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day Eighty Nine

I thought I would be the first on up today, since he had his wild boys night last night, but he shocked me by getting up to work out at his usual time.  I guess he really was telling the truth when he said he didnt "really drink much at all."  A good start to the day.

We had a wild afternoon planned at the local library, where there was a summer dance party taking place!  The kids and I had a blast, until I pulled something in my shoulder that rendered me useless the rest of the day... I hurried home and put the kids down for naps then called him to come home.  It was the first time I had ever had to call him to my aide, and he dropped everything and got home as quickly as he could.  I have had stomach flus, been pregnant and all sorts of other ailments and have never needed him to leave work, so he knew it was serious.  By the time he got home, the kids had just woken up from their naps and were ready adn rarin to go!  Of course, we were out of everything in the fridge and had nothing for dinner (the plan was to hit the grocery store on the way home from the library today), so he wrangled the kids and headed to the store while I lay on the couch, alternating heat and ice and in excruciating pain.  He was so good to me tonight, very attentive, got my favorite ice cream and even picked up a movie for us to watch.  He took care of everythign adn wouldnt allow me to lift a finger.  I felt cared for and love.  In all that time laying by myself on the couch, I didnt think about the affair once.  He cared for me so well that it never even crossed my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment