Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

Day Twenty Two

His first day back at work since he professed his love for me and his willingness to work it out.  I try to be positive and remind myself that he has never bullshitted me when it came to his feelings, he had been telling me for a few months that he wasn’t “in love” with me, that something was missing… but he also told me he wanted to work on it and try to rekindle what we had lost.  He was great today, sent me text after text, letting me know that I was on his mind.  He even got a little flirty and actually got me in the mood for a little afternoon self-pleasuring which I hadn’t been in the mood to do in months. It worked out in both of our favors because we had the most amazing sex that night.  We tried positions we had never tried, did and said things that one would see in a dirty movie  that I have always been too embarrassed to admit to being aroused by.  I suppose my newfound fearlessness in the bedroom comes from the fact that he is not the first man to cheat on me nor is he the first to get a little bored with the sex AND he couldn’t possible hurt me any more than he has by telling me “no” or thinking I was too freaky.  I have always wanted to be the nice girl, not the slutty one.  I wanted him, especially, to see me in an angelic way, as the mother of his children and the woman he loves.  Unfortunately, he also needed me to get a little dirty in the bedroom and I refused to consider it.  RefusED.  Past tense.  We are moving forward and I actually touched myself while he was inside me.  I only recently admitted to him that I have ever masturbated.  I would like to know what he thinks of me now.  If this fearlessness was part of the reason he finally decided he was in love with me.  I cant even begin to think that he chose me purely for the sex, even he cant be that cruel… but I have thought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment