Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Day Seventeen

Day two of my trip and I feel numb. My heart isn’t really aching, but its not feeling either.  He has been so busy with the kids and his visiting mother, that I feel reassured that he is being babysat by his mom.  He has told her what happened, but I doubt she understands how extensive this relationship between them was.  He keeps telling me he loves me, trying to get me to come home early and so attentive of my needs.

I made dinner for my friend, one of my favorite dishes, and couldn’t eat it.  I knew that, in the company of others, I had to eat so I forced down a piece of garlic bread and two pieces of manicotti… Both of which came back up quietly in a quick trip to the bathroom.  My body is actually rejecting food now.  Great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment