Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day Twenty Six

His homecoming day!  In the morning I felt excited about it and that’s good… right?  I wanted him home, back in our bed and not because I wanted to know where he was but because I just wanted to be with him.  I am trying to come up with ways that we can have a weekend away together, but our kids are so young that its hard to find an overnight sitter.  I want to start activities together, like couples personal training (we both love to work out) or bowling or something that he and I can do without the kids.  I am looking forward for the first time. 

We picked him up from the airport and enjoyed an ice cream treat on our way home, then put the kids to bed and sat to watch a movie.  We were both so exhausted from the last few days that we fell asleep in eachothers arms on the couch within twenty minutes of the movie starting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment