Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Day Thirteen

Today I feel optimistic.  I woke early and climbed into bed with him, which felt amazing.  We had a nice morning, worked in the backyard as a family.  I discovered that his blackberry was locked, which sent me into a panic.  I asked about it, he said that his privacy was violated and he felt that I needed to trust what he said, not check into everything.  I let it go then put the kids down for naps and we had a little “nooner” after some civil, productive conversation.  I went to a friends party feeling less damaged and more repairable.  He took the kids to his brothers and I missed them all after few hours. At the end of the day, we put the kids down and had a second round of amazing sex, before going to OUR bed together for the first time since this all exploded in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment