Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Separation - Day Eight

He found an apartment, its ready this weekend and we have started discussing which pieces of furniture we purchased together to go under one roof will now be split between two.  This is all so surreal.  I still don't understand why I am the one who was so painfully betrayed yet HE is the one who cant live with the decision HE made and is leaving ME.  I am asking God for clarity on this, but haven't been able to see the answer.  He is staying at our house this week while he prepares for the move, which is tremendously uncomfortable but at least I now know that he is not with the yogurt whore... she would let him stay with her.  He came to me saying he had nowhere to sleep, so I had to oblige.  Thankfully, I work every night this week so the time spent at home together in the massive discomfort will be short and he has promised to leave for work before I wake up.  My poor kids miss their dad so much.  They are used to breakfasts with him and days off spent at home.

I have no idea what to do or how to handle this.

No comments:

Post a Comment